A Floral Start to the Day Online Course & Kit
I cherish flowers and have a special place in my heart for tulips. Although I can boast of a love affair with all shapes and forms of watering cans, I do mostly forget to water my plants and as a result opt for hardy succulents. I also love hardy native flowers.
In this course, we will be painting three beautiful and whimsical floral projects. The course also comes with a curated watercolour kit which I have put together. This means that the course and the kit can be gifted to a loved one and they can hit the ground running with all they need to complete this course and get started with watercolours all from the comfort of their bed each morning. How great is that?
So in your Whimsical Florals Watercolour Kit you will find:
- An aqua brush - this means that once the tank is filled up, you do not need water in a glass for this lesson
- A microfibre towel - with this you can mop up excess water and clean your brush without the fuss of having to get up to change your paper towel (if you had been using one) - just wash and dry before the next lesson
- Pack of A5 100% 300gsm Cotton Watercolour Papers - these are the papers I use in my professional practice and it was important for me to make sure you have quality materials to enhance your art experience
- A waterproof fineliner
- A pack of 185gsm papers for testing your colours and doing the loosening up exercises
- A pack of 5 Winsor & Newton Cotman paints and 1 secret handmade watercolour (which has essential oils) in a beautiful mini tin palette box
- A small swatch card for you to make swatches of your new mini watercolour paints and get acquainted with their names and qualities.
- A lovely postcard with my painting from this course
- A small thank you note with a QR code to link to this course (should you forget where to find it)
- These all come in a beautifully handpainted gift box from Nancie Lane which you can use to store this project's materials and also use in future to package a gift for a loved one.